Author(s): Hugh H. Benson (Editor)
This broad-ranging Companion comprises originalcontributions from leading Platonic scholars and reflects thedifferent ways in which they are dealing with Plato?s legacy.
- Covers an exceptionally broad range of subjects from diverseperspectives
- Contributions are devoted to topics, ranging from perceptionand knowledge to politics and cosmology
- Allows readers to see how a position advocated in one ofPlato?s dialogues compares with positions advocated inothers
- Permits readers to engage the debate concerning Plato?sphilosophical development on particular topics
- Also includes overviews of Plato?s life, works andphilosophical method